三国棋牌游戏|三国麻将之乱世群英

當前位置:希尼爾首頁 > 雙語新聞 >  科比撰文宣布退役:親愛的籃球 (中英雙語)

科比撰文宣布退役:親愛的籃球(中英雙語)

青島希尼爾翻譯公司(www.eacrwc.tw)整理發布2015-11-30

希尼爾翻譯公司(www.eacrwc.tw)2015年11月30日了解到:今天科比在球員論壇正式宣布,本賽季結束后,他將退役。
  一代小飛俠在經歷了20個光輝歲月后,寫下了給籃球的一份深情告白。
  
  Dear Basketball,
  親愛的籃球:
  From the moment
  從我第一次
  I started rolling my dad's tube socks
  穿上父親的筒形短襪
  And shooting imaginary
  開始想象
  Game-winning shots
  自己置身于大西部論壇球館
  In the Great Western Forum
  命中絕殺球時
  I knew one thing was real:
  我就清楚知道:
  I fell in love with you.
  我深深地愛上了你。
  A love so deep I gave you my all —
  一種深切的愛,我為你傾其所有——
  From my mind & body
  從我的思想和身體
  To my spirit & soul.
  到我的精神和靈魂。
  As a six-year-old boy
  六歲的我
  Deeply in love with you
  深深地愛著你
  I never saw the end of the tunnel.
  我從來沒有看見過隧道的盡頭。
  I only saw myself
  我只看到我自己
  Running out of one.
  用力朝盡頭奔跑。
  And so I ran.
  所以我不停地奔跑。
  I ran up and down every court
  我在每一個球場上來回奔跑
  After every loose ball for you.
  為了你去追逐每一個地板球。
  You asked for my hustle
  你渴望我的拼搶
  I gave you my heart
  我把我的心交給你
  Because it came with so much more.
  因為你給我的更多更多。
  I played through the sweat and hurt
  我在球場流盡血汗、一身傷病
  Not because challenge called me
  并不是因為挑戰呼喚我
  But because YOU called me.
  而是因為你呼喚我。
  I did everything for YOU
  我做的一切都是為了你
  Because that's what you do
  因為這正是你為我所做的
  When someone makes you feel as
  我們讓彼此
  Alive as you've made me feel.
  感覺到生命力。
  You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
  你給了一個六歲男孩他的湖人夢想
  And I'll always love you for it.
  為此我將永遠愛你。
  But I can't love you obsessively for much longer.
  但是我無法再癡迷地愛你更久。
  This season is all I have left to give.
  這個賽季是我獻給你的絕唱。
  My heart can take the pounding
  我的心臟能夠承受打擊
  My mind can handle the grind
  我的思想能夠經受磨礪
  But my body knows it's time to say goodbye.
  但是我的身體知道是時候說再見了。
  And that's OK.
  這樣也好。
  I'm ready to let you go.
  我已經準備好讓你走。
  I want you to know now
  我希望現在讓你知道
  So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
  這樣我們都可以盡情地享受剩下的每一刻。
  The good and the bad.
  無論好的壞的。
  We have given each other
  我們已經給了
  All that we have.
  對方各自的所有。
  And we both know, no matter what I do next
  我們都知道,無論下一步我做什么
  I'll always be that kid
  我將永遠是那個孩子
  With the rolled up socks
  穿著卷起的襪子
  Garbage can in the corner
  垃圾桶在角落里
  :05 seconds on the clock
  倒數五秒
  Ball in my hands.
  球在我的手里。
  5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
  5…4…3…2…1
  Love you always,
  永遠愛你的,
  Kobe
  科比

青島翻譯公司

 

新聞部分來源于網絡,,版權歸作者或者來源機構所有,如果涉及任何版權方面的問題,請通知我們及時刪除。